Asti DOCG Five Stars – White Moscato grapes love the heat. This is why they are harvested – almost exclusively by hand – in summer, under a burning sun. It’s hot. Very hot. And the work is exhausting. But the sweetness of the result pays back for all our sacrifices.
- Typology - Sweet sparkling wine
- Grape variety - White Moscato 100%
- Format - 0,75 l
- Alcohol content - 7.5% vol.
- Serving temperature - 8-10 °C
- Colour - Brilliant straw yellow with persistent perlage
- Scents - Pleasant and characteristic of citrus fruits and peach
- Taste - Sweet and round, good acidity, intense aromatic retro-olfactory sensation